Tom Segura Biography
|Rеаl Nаmе/Full Nаmе||Tom Segura|
|Аgе||41 Years (as of 2020)|
|Birth Dаtе||April 16, 1979|
|Birth Place||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Height||feet – 5’ 10” – centimeters – 182 cm|
|Weight||Kilograms – 80 kg – Pounds – 176 lbs|
|Рrоfеѕѕіоn||American stand-up comedian, actor writer, and podcaster|
|Girlfriend/Spouse Name||Christina Pazsitzky (m. 2008)|
|Net worth in 2020||$5 million|
Tom Segura Early Life
On April 16, 1979, in Cincinnati, Ohio, Tom Segura was welcomed into this world. He has two sisters. Unfortunately, he had an accident when he was 18. As a result of taking too much gamma-hydroxybutyric acid, he fell into a coma. However, Tom Segura graduated from Lenoir Rhyne University in the United States.
He then participated in many comedy festivals, such as the Melbourne International Comedy Festival, the South Beach Comedy Festival, and more.
In November 2008, Segura married comedian Christina Pazsitzky. His wife was born in Canada. She is older than Tom Segura because she was born in 1976. The couple have two sons. They live in Los Angeles, California. Segura speaks fluent Spanish and is a member of the stand-up comedian Deathsquad Network.
Tom Segura Career
Tom Segura is a well-known comedian, but besides that, he also appeared on TV and participated in including Atom TV, Gary Unmarried, Workaholics, Happy End, How to Be a Grown Up and This is Not Happening. His wife and he hosted a podcast called “Your Mom’s House”.
In addition, Tom Segura has 2 Netflix comedy shows. They are “Completely Normal” and “Mostly Stories.” The first appeared in 2014 and the second appeared in 2016. In 2012, he and his wife’s podcast were nominated for Best Comedy in the Annual Stitcher Award. Segura made several other appearances on TV, namely on The Ron and Fez Show, The Bob and Tom Show, and Bennington Show.
Tom Segura Education
Tom Segura learned his education from Saint Edward’s School and obtained a bachelor’s qualification from Lenoir-Rhyne University.
Tom Segura Movies
- Frank Advice (2010)
- 9 Inches (2013)
- The People’s Mayor (2016)
- I Need You To Kill (2017)
- Instant Family (2018)
- Countdown (2019)
- Live at Gotham (2007)
- BET’s Comicview (2008)
- Gary Unmarried (2009)
- Atom TV (2009)
- Russell Peters Presents (2009)
- Gary Unmarried (2010)
- Mash Up (2011)
- Hollywood’s Top Ten (2011)
- Comedy Central Presents (2011)
- Conan (2011)
- Funny as Hell (2012)
- The Real Housewives of Orange County (2012)
- BET’s Comicview (2012)
- Happy Endings (2013)
- Russell Peters Presents (2013)
- How to Be a Grown Up (2014)
Tom Segura Real Estate
In 2016 Tom and Christina spent $1.60 million on a house in Woodland Hills, California. In January 2020, they updated to a large house in the Pacific Palisades, which they purchased for $6.6 million.
Tom Segura Net Worth 2020
As of 2020, Tom Segura has a net worth of $5.0 million according to many references. He essentially earned his massive fortune from his professional career as an American comedian And actor. He is Totaly identified for his comedy specials like Completely Normal, Disgraceful, and many others.
Tom Segura Marriage
Tom Segura is a married person. He is married Christina Pazsitzky in November 2008. His wife, Christina Pazsitzky, is also a world-Top Level comedian. The couple is dedicated with two children; sons Ellis and Julian.
Tom Segura Facts
- He also lived in Milwaukee, Minneapolis, and Vero Beach, Florida. He has been acting as a comedian since quickly after he graduated from Lenoir-Rhyne University.
- Segura has worked at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival.
- “Tom Segura gets entertaining aim at everyone on ‘White Girls with Cornrows”
- Segura is a part of the Deathsquad channels of best standup comedians.
- Tom and his wife Christina Pazsitzky treat their podcast identified as Your Mom’s House.
- Segura makes frequent presentations on The Bob and Tom Show and the Ron and Fez show.
- Six on-demand radio and podcasts were accepted as finalists in several categories.